Join Our Team
As a practice committed to helping patients be pain-free, we are always accepting resumes from those therapy and administrative staff who pride themselves on accepting new challenges and who have a strong desire to help others. We only accept staff into our practice who have the drive, passion, and enthusiasm for helping the patients we serve.
Our focus is on delivering exceptional results and services, learning new techniques, advancing our capabilities, and of course, having an exceptional team environment! Our expanding practice provides ample opportunities for further education and career advancement.
Current Job Openings: Acupuncturist
We are looking for an experienced Acupuncturist to work as an independent contractor to work with a team of other practitioners. We are physical therapy office with massage, acupuncture and yoga services.
Confidence, a positive attitude and people skills are a must. Must feel at ease working with others, and should be ready to contribute to an efficient and positive work environment. Must provide proof of liability insurance.
NADA protocol and Master Tung points proficiency, knowledge of facial rejuvenation techniques are pluse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Taking a detailed case history, which may typically involve questioning patients about their condition and all aspects of their physical and emotional health and history, lifestyle and diet, and sometimes taking their blood pressure
- Explaining the diagnosis and treatment to the patient and responding to their questions and concerns
- Treating by inserting fine needles into the skin at particular locations to stimulate the energy flow along meridians (energy channels) and the body’s own healing response;
- Apply additional physical medicine treatments as necessary for patient progress or as prescribed by referring providers
- Assessing patient progress through questioning and examination, and reviewing treatment plans if necessary
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- anatomy and physiology
- diagnostic skills and methods
- acupuncture points, life energy (chi or qi) and health
- acupuncture techniques and treatment (including traditional methods)
- physical medicine techniques and treatment
Graduation from an accredited acupuncture program in the United States.
A combination of six to twelve months of directly related training and/or experience is typically required
Current, valid, unrestricted license to practice allopathic or osteopathic medicine in the state.